|Download Resume:||View My Completed Games List:|
To obtain a position as a 3D animator.
- Maya, 3D Studio Max, Unreal 3, Unity, Motion Builder, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Flash MX.
- Character animation for multi platform video games including PS4, PS3, PS Vita, iOS, Xbox 360, Wii & PC.
- Knowledgeable/capable of the entire animation pipeline from concept to rendering.
- Experience with traditional animation techniques.
- Highly skilled performer with over 15 years of dance training and stage acting ability.
Artillery Games, Inc., Palo Alto, CA 2014 - 2016
Guardians of Atlas - (Browser/PC/Mac)
- All animations in Guardians of Atlas.
- Rigged and animated a total of 104 characters/creatures, plus a handful of structures and misc props.
- Worked closely with design and concept to flesh out each character's abilities/personality.
- Managed the text based animation graphs for all characters.
Dynamighty, San Francisco, CA 2013 - 2014
CounterSpy (PS4, PS3, PS Vita, iOS)
- All in-game character animations for the entire project... includes the Spy and enemy guards.
- Working closely with designers and gameplay programmers to create each character's move set.
- Helping set up interactable objects, cameras and various settings within the Unity game engine.
Sanzaru Games, Foster City, CA 2011 - 2012
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
- Character animation on most of the characters in the Sly Cooper Universe.
- Cinematics(including camera work) and In-Game animations for an entire episode of the game.
- Worked closely with gameplay programmers to create fun gameplay, including Boss Fight animation.
- Worked with xml/scripts to hook up new animations/cinematics in the game.
Spicy Horse, Shanghai, China 2010 - 2011
Senior Cinematic Animator
Alice: Madness Returns (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
- Responsible for all 40+ cinematics in the game using Unreal 3's 'Matinee'.
- Includes setting up all Camera Shots and Animating Characters.
- Cinematic and In-Game key frame animation, including Enemy Intros and Combat Animation.
- Mocap Acting, Mocap Cleanup and Implementation.
- Setting up and implementing In-game scripted event sequences using Unreal 3's 'Matinee'/'Kismet'.
- Facial animation using Unreal 3's 'Face FX'.
Luxoflux/Activision Blizzard, Santa Monica, CA 2007 - 2010
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen (Xbox 360, PS3)
- Character animation on each of the 20+ robots for the game.
- Cinematics(including camera work), In-Game and Multiplayer animations.
- Created many of the robot transformation animations.
- Worked closely with gameplay programmers to create new game mechanics.
- Worked “under the hood” of the animation system to blend/branch animations together.
Kung Fu Panda(Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, Wii, PC)
- Character animation on all characters for the game. In-game and Multiplayer.
- Created high action Cinematics and Quick Time Event sequences. Fight choreography.
- Facial and Lip Sync animation for many of the dialogue heavy cinematics.
Image Metrics, Santa Monica, CA 2007
Lair (Xbox 360, PS3)
- Facial animation for cinematic characters using proprietary facial capture technology.
Electronic Arts, Redwood City, CA 2006
The Sims Pets (PS2)
- Character animated dogs, cats and Sims for the game.
- Worked with gameplay programmers to hook up many of the animations in the game.
Ex’pression College for Digital Arts, Emeryville, CA 2005
Animation Lab Instructor
- Facilitated, answered questions & provided constructive criticism to animation students.
New Pencil, Sausalito, CA 2005
Gods and Heroes: Rome Rising (PC)
- Animated animal walk/run/attack cycles for the game.
Tsunami Visual, Fremont, CA 2005
Lead Artist / Animator
Prison Break (Tsumo Arcade Console)
- Created most of the models, rigs, textures, and character animations for the game.
- Used Torque Game Engine to build out the terrain and lay out the environment.
Double Fine Productions, San Francisco, CA 2004 - 2005
Psychonauts (Xbox, PS2, PC)
- Character animation on various pre-rendered Cinematics.
- Responsible for all in-game facial animation.
Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, CA 2001 - 2003
Parades and Special Events Performer
- Dancing & Acting for The Eureka Parade, A Christmas Fantasy Parade, and various special events.
Ex’pression College for Digital Arts, Emeryville CA 2004
- Bachelor’s of Applied Science in Digital Visual Media program
University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA 2000 - 2002
- Major: Dance
ACHIEVEMENTS AND SPECIAL TRAINING
- Dan Mason, personal mentor - Senior Animator, Pixar 2004
- Peer Mentor for New Students - Ex’pression College for Digital Arts 2004
Proof that I love games...